Step-by-step instructions can be found in the Director's Communication.
Documents mentioned in the communication:
- TA Instruction for Doctoral Students
- Order no. 155 of the Rector of the Jagiellonian University
- Procedure of proceedings for the conferment of academic degrees at Jagiellonian University
Editable templates of documents that should be submitted to the appropriate of the Education Programme:
- Doctoral dissertation imprint - translation for your information only, please use Polish version
- Application - continuation of the payment of the scholarship after the submission of the dissertation
The documents that should be submitted to the appropriate Discipline Council are listed on page 20 of Procedure of proceedings for the conferment of academic degrees at Jagiellonian University. The list contains 11 positions.
Below you can find editable templates of annexes 1, 2 and 3 from the document mentioned above.
- Request for initiating the proceeding for the conferment of the academic degree of doktor.
- Statement on not conducting parallel proceedings on the basis of the submitted dissertation.
- Statement on the use of text generation tools using artificial intelligence.
Note: To the Council for the Discipline of Earth and Environmental Sciences you should also submit forms that are available on the Council's website.
Information about each Council can be found at Research Support Centre website.