Skip to main content

Web Content Display Web Content Display


As a student of Jagiellonian University, you can be accommodated in the Doctoral House (in Polish "Dom Doktoranta"; address: Kraków, Bydgoska 19b) 

Please note, that number of places are limited. 

If you want to live in Doctoral House, visit >> this website to check the deadlines of applying. 
Prices can be found >> here.
Please note that the given prices are valid for the ending academic year. Prices may be different in the upcoming year. The website should be updated soon.
Rules for granting doctoral students places in the Doctoral House you can find in in >>this appendix to the Rector's order (in Polish only).

Please remember that for applying for a visa you will need some proof of possibility of accommodation
If you got a place in Doctorlal House, you can get one from Mr. Jacek Zaprzalski (tel.: +48 12 663 26 73, e-mail: If you choose to rent a room or a flat on a free market, it could be a lease agreement.

You can also rent a room or flat in Kraków on your own.