"Step-by-step" guide provides multitude information for Candidates and PhD Students of our Doctoral School. We invite everyone to read the guide, which is the answer to the most frequently asked questions addressed to our Secretariat before, during, and after recruitment.
The document contains up-to-date information regarding:
- recruitment process
- actions to be taken prior the enrollment in the Doctoral School
- documents and registration procedure
- appointment of a supervisor
- legalization of stay
- scholarship and insurance
- opportunities for development and additional financing
and much more!
The guide will be updated regularly every month, but we appreciate it if you send your comments and valuable tips related to our guide in April. If the document omits a topic that you consider worth describing please send short information to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.